Spring Break might look a little different this year, but there is still plenty of fun you and your family can have in the Twin Cities! Whether you choose to go out safely or enjoy activities from home, there is something for everyone.
- Visit a local park! Use our Park Finder to find a park near you, or even take a road trip to check out somewhere new.
3. Try a puzzle room alongside your kids either in-person or online!
4. Hug a llama. What?! Yes! Your kids can visit llamas up close and personal at Carlson’s Loveable Llamas. Be sure to schedule an appointment.
5. Get your energy out at an indoor play area! Many have reopened and have safety protocols in place. Check out our Indoor Play Area Guide for a list of our favorites!
6. Take a stroll through the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden. Enjoy the outdoors and see some incredible pieces of art.
7. Grab some new books at your local library. Many libraries are offering curbside pickup for increased safety.
8. Missing the movie theater? You can rent a private cinema for you and your family to watch a movie and get that theater experience safely.
9. Connect with nature at the Arboretum to savor the end of winter and welcome a few sights of spring! Be sure to make a reservation before your visit.
10. Bring theater into your home! Stages Theatre Company is offering some great in-home virtual experiences for your kids to enjoy.
11. Visit the Mall of America! From safety protocols to curbside pick up options, the mall has something for everyone. If you particularly want to Nickelodeon Universe, be sure to make a reservation as capacity restrictions are in place.
13. If you prefer to stay close to home this Spring Break, we put together 50 Activities You Can Do With Your Kids At Home!
14. Take a care ride and grab a treat for you and for the kids! Use our Drive Thru and Easy Eats Guide to make it easy.
15. Volunteer with your kids! So many in our community are in need right now. Take some time and find a way to safely give back.