(Shakopee, MN): One of our very favorite holiday traditions – the Sever’s Holiday Lights show has returned for the holiday season with more lights than ever… along with some exciting additions. Check times and dates here!
Can’t miss sights in 2023!
- About 500,000 additional lights have been added to this year’s show, bringing the total to more than 2.5 million lights synchronized to classic holiday songs.
- A 3D gift box, 24′ tall by 24′ wide!
- A family of “drum giants” can be seen as you drive through the show.
- The Woods Walk – where guests can walk among illuminated trees.
- A selfie park allows families to gather and take photos at multiple installations. This feature at the grounds has also been expanded, with some new installations and a play area for kids.
The massive 2,500,000+ holiday light display dances in time to the best songs of the season, and with festive food & drink vendors, it’s pretty much guaranteed to be merry. Visitors are welcome to drive the course as many times as they’d like. It’s recommended to go through the drive-thru and then park in the observation lot afterward to enjoy the entire program.
So go ahead, pile into the car—this is one show everyone will want to see.
3121 150th Street West – Shakopee, MN
Dates and Hours
November 22, 2023 – December 21, 2023
Fridays and Saturdays
On Fridays and Saturdays, there will be visits from Santa and fire dancer performances. The concessions will be open and include items like mini donuts, caramel corn, hot chocolate, and cider. Concessions will also be available during the week leading up to Christmas.
Sunday – Thursday: $30/$45 (1-7 passengers/8+ passengers)
Friday – Saturday and peak week (12/17-12/25): $45/$60 (1-7 passengers/8+ passengers)
Tickets must be purchased online before your visit. Sever’s Holiday Lights is an in-demand seasonal event, so we highly recommend purchasing as early as possible. You can buy tickets for peak dates (Fridays and Saturdays as well as 12/17-12/24) or non-peak dates (most Sundays and weekdays). When you buy tickets, you must select an hour-long time slot (5 PM-9 PM on Sundays and weekdays, 5 PM-10 PM on weekends and the week of Christmas). You are free to arrive at any time within your chosen time slot.