Tee up on the Walker terraces this summer, with unbelievable views overlooking the Minneapolis skyline. The one-of-a-kind course features 10 unique, artist-designed holes.
Admission: $10 ($8 Walker members and ages 7–18)
Free for ages 6 and under with paid adult. Groups welcome!
Purchase tickets for mini golf in person at the Main Lobby desk, near Esker Grove restaurant. If you’re parking in the ramp, walk toward the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden/Main Lobby.
Register today as a new Walker member and play a round for free. Offer includes everyone covered by your membership. Membership starts at $5/month. New members can claim their complimentary mini golf vouchers in person at the Box Office, no online purchase necessary. Join today(opens in new window)!
Tee times are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
Skyline Mini Golf is partially handicap accessible. All holes are playable from the perimeter, if guests are unable to step onto the holes. For information about accessibility, please contact [email protected] or call 612.375.7564.
- Thursday, July 28, 202211 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday, July 29, 202211 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, July 30, 202211 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday, July 31, 202211 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday, August 04, 202211 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday, August 05, 202211 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, August 06, 202211 a.m. to 6 p.m.