Early childhood – from birth to age 5 – is a critical period in a child’s brain development. In fact, about 90% of a child’s brain growth occurs before they begin kindergarten! Enrolling your child in an early learning program that provides nurturing care and research-based curriculum can have a huge impact on their future health and success.
The Benefits of Early Childhood Education
At New Horizon Academy, we believe that high-quality early childhood education benefits not just the children in our care, but also their families and society as a whole. Here are a few of those benefits:
- Establishes a foundation of social-emotional learning;
- Positively impacts cognitive development and brain connections;
- Minimizes occurrence and effects of adverse early childhood experiences;
- Prepares children for kindergarten and helps lessen achievement gaps;
- Helps to protect against future onset of adult disease and disability; and
- Lays the groundwork for a child’s academic success, health, and well-being that can last for their lifetime.
Visit our website to learn why New Horizon Academy is more than a daycare, and to find a school in your neighborhood!
Choosing the Right Childcare Program for Your Family
With so many childcare options, it can be difficult to know which is the best fit for your child. Our free Quality Childcare Checklist can help you make that important decision.
New Horizon Academy is now enrolling infants, toddlers, and preschoolers at all Minnesota locations! Visit our website to learn more and schedule a tour.
New Horizon Academy is a nationally recognized early learning provider with more than 80 schools in Minnesota, Colorado, Iowa, Idaho, and Kansas. Through play-based curriculum and high-quality daycare, New Horizon Academy schools nurture and prepare children to succeed in school and in life.
Schedule a tour to learn more about our highly trained teachers, safe and secure facilities, and commitment to providing the highest quality childcare. Contact a New Horizon Academy childcare center near you today!