Read for details – scroll to the bottom for tickets!
Are you a business that is interested in being involved in this event? Please contact our Sales Director, Ann, at [email protected] to learn more about our opportunities for involvement.
Please note: this page will be continuously updated as more sponsors or information is added so be sure to check back often!
Who: All Twin Cities moms (you do not have to be expecting to attend!). This event is geared towards moms who are currently expecting a baby, had a baby within the last year, foster moms of infants, or are planning on growing their family soon through birth or adoption.
What: Bloom is a national event for new and expecting moms hosted by City Mom Collective and our sister sites, which will be taking place in more than 50 cities across the country.
Why: Whether you’re expecting for the first or third time, have a newborn at home or are working your way through the toddler years and thinking of expanding your family in the future, this event is for you. Come enjoy an evening of live educational resources, giveaways and swag, and connecting moms and families with relevant local resources!
When: Thursday, June 24th from 5:30pm – 8:00pm*
Where: Breck School‘s outdoor football field: 123 Ottawa Ave N Golden Valley, MN 55422
*In the event of inclement weather (please note, the event will still be held if it is sprinkling), we may reschedule the event to the back up date of June 25th, 2021 at the same time and same location. If there is inclement weather both nights, the event will be moved to a virtual event and will be held on June 29th at 5:30pm. In the event that the Minnesota Governor’s office has changed the outdoor event guidelines due to COVID-19 and no longer allows for an event to be held as the current guidelines are noted, we will move the event to a virtual event to be held on June 24th at 5:30pm.
What to expect:
Get ready for a wonderful Bloom Reimagined experience where we’ll have a more intimate Bloom event while safely being outside and masked. You can expect the following:
- 25+ vendors who will be offering their expertise, products and knowledge – be sure to stop by each one as many of them will have giveaways and other fun stuff!
- 6 different breakout session opportunities where you will hear from experts in the field about relevant topics for new or expecting moms. Please note, due to capacity restrictions, you must reserve a spot for each breakout session you want to attend when purchasing tickets (this is on a first come first serve basis so if you want to secure a spot, be sure to set an alarm for when tickets go on sale to get yours ASAP!).
- Giveaways! Need we say more? We’ll have multiple giveaways that you can enter to win, these are always such a big hit at this event!
- Swag, swag and more swag! Each attendee will go home with a swag bag full of goodies that will be useful for you.
- VIP Swag! In addition to a regular swag bag, you’ll walk home with a swag bag that has many, higher-end items. New this year: you’ll also have the opportunity to enter to win VIP swag ticket holder only giveaways!
Please note: For your safety and due to COVID-19, food and drink will not be served at this event. Be sure to bring your own water bottle if you’d like.
Ticket Options: (Prices listed do not include taxes and fees)
Join our event vip newsletter to get access to pre-sale tickets at 8 AM on 4/8. Everyone else will get access to pre-sale tickets at 8 PM on 4/8.
PRE-SALE pricIng: General Admission Swag Bag Ticket: $25
PRE-SALE VIP Admission Ticket: $40 (SOLD OUT)
- Special pricing from April 8 at 8pm through April 10 (after 4/10, you’ll need to wait to purchase tickets at the regular price until April 29)
General Admission Ticket and VIP Ticket details below
General Admission Swag Bag Ticket: $35
Swag bag ticket includes access to the event and our 25+ sponsors and breakout sessions (space is limited & a ticket is required to enter), a swag bag loaded with goodies, and 3 raffle tickets to use on giveaways of your choice.
VIP Admission Ticket: $45 (SOLD OUT)
VIP swag bag ticket includes access to the event and our 25+ sponsors and breakout sessions (space is limited & a ticket is required to enter), a swag bag loaded with goodies PLUS some amazing extra, higher value swag items and 10 raffle tickets to use on giveaways of your choice including additional giveaways ONLY for VIP ticket holders.
Breakout Session Tickets: 3 SESSIONS FREE with purchase of Admission Ticket
To allow for social distancing, this year you will need a ticket to attend one of the breakout sessions. These will be first come first serve and will be reserved when you purchase your event tickets.
*Please Note: This event is geared towards new and expecting moms. Children OVER 12 months old will not be permitted and due to space constraints children UNDER 12 months old must be worn in a carrier or held, as there is no room for strollers at this event.