We are so excited for our annual holiday family event, Donuts with Santa, happening this year on Saturday, December 11th at Breck School! We invite your families to join us as we spend the day with Santa and Mrs. Claus! This year’s event will have three different sessions: 8:30-9:30am, 10:00am – 11:00am and 11:30am – 12:30pm. Each session will have a smaller, more intimate experience as you enjoy donuts and a visit with Santa! We have a limited number of tickets for each session to allow for more social distancing and spacing between families.
Who: All Twin Cities families!
What: A morning with Santa and Mrs. Claus. Donuts and activities, plus a professional image of your kids with the big guy himself!
When: Saturday, December 11th
- Session 1 from 8:30am-9:30am
- Session 2 from 10:00am – 11:00am
- Session 3 from 11:30am-12:30pm
Where: Breck School | 123 Ottawa Ave N Golden Valley, MN 55422
Ticket Price: To monitor the number of families attending this year, we are moving our ticket pricing to a different model (see below).
- Family Ticket: $35 (The Family Ticket includes up to 2 adults and 1 child. If you have more than 2 adults and 1 child coming, you must purchase an add-on adult or child ticket for each additional person attending). This will be verified through a form and automatically refunded if add-on tickets have not been purchased.
- Add-on 1 adult ticket: $5
- Add-on 1 kid ticket: $10
- Infants 12 months and under: Free with a paid family ticket (i.e. if you have 2 kids with one being 12 months and under, you do not need to purchase an add-on ticket).
All tickets include the following:
- Access to the event and all activities
- Professional, downloadable photos with Santa
*The event is set to take place indoors at Breck School. Masks are required indoors at Breck for everyone ages 3 and up. You will be able to remove your mask briefly to take a photo with Santa.
Metropolitan Pediatric Dental Associates has been providing quality pediatric dental care for infants, children, and adolescents in the Twin Cities since 1965. The pediatric dentists are all members of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and are Board Certified through the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. Beyond dental school, they have also completed an additional two-year pediatric residency, so they are experts in treating problems associated with children’s teeth, such as issues caused by pacifier use, thumb sucking, nursing, baby bottles, and juice consumption. The pediatric dentists have also studied tooth eruption and spacing issues which may arise in the mixed dentition of children and they offer limited and interceptive orthodontic care right in their offices. Metropolitan Pediatric Dental Associates recognizes that kids can be shy, silly, nervous, or afraid during their dental appointments and they know how to handle these fears, emotions, and actions with extra patience and understanding. For patients who have special healthcare needs or for little ones who require a large amount of treatment, Metropolitan Pediatric Dental Associates offers hospital dentistry, as well as in-office general anesthesia. Visit one of their 4 kid-friendly locations or online at MetroPediatricDental.com.
Breck is an Episcopal, coeducational, college-preparatory day school enrolling students of diverse backgrounds in grades preschool through twelve. Breck is located on a 52-acre campus in Golden Valley, just minutes from downtown Minneapolis. We are a community of high-achieving, motivated students and teachers focused on intellectual inquiry, engagement, and bridging education research with classroom practice. We live our Episcopal roots through a commitment to peace and justice, inquiry and reason, and service to the common good.
As the Twin Cities’ premier child development experts for nearly 30 years, Kinderberry Hill has a proven reputation for providing the finest early learning experience available for Minnesota’s youngest learners. Kinderberry Hill offers parents peace-of-mind with the knowledge that each child will be supported both academically and emotionally in an environment that is safe, secure, and nurturing. Our child-led, Reggio Emilia inspired curriculum is designed to prepare your child, from infancy through pre-kindergarten, to enter elementary school with a lifelong love of learning. Visit kinderberryhill.com to find one of our seven metro locations. Be sure to stop by their table for a fun holiday activity!
Get ready for some yummy donuts, delicious coffee from Cameron’s Coffee and tasty hot chocolate from Amy’s Cupcake Shoppe. We will have gluten free and vegan donut options as well. If you have an allergy and would like one of those options, please be sure to mark that when you purchase your tickets.
All attendees will receive 1 donut + 1 hot chocolate or coffee.
Please note all of the details below as you prepare to purchase tickets:
- Please purchase 1 family ticket for the time slot you want to attend. If you have more than 2 adults and 1 child that will be attending, you must purchase an add on adult and/or child ticket for the number of people attending. This will be verified through a form and automatically refunded if add on tickets have not been purchased.
- Each family ticket is all-inclusive and includes the following:
- Meet and Greet with Santa and Mrs. Claus
- Donuts, coffee and hot chocolate
- Story time with Mrs. Claus
- Holiday crafts and activities thanks to our generous sponsors
- One digital photo with Santa per family to be sent one week following the event via email
- We will have THREE time slots to choose from: 8:30-9:30am, 10:00-11:00am and 11:30-12:00pm. Please make sure that you select the tickets for the time slot that you would like to attend as the tickets are not interchangeable between the three sessions.
- Once the event has sold out, we will open up our wait list. We highly suggest adding your name to it, as we are often able to use it!
- We will have gluten free and vegan donut options as well. If you have an allergy and would like one of those options, please be sure to mark that when you purchase your tickets.
*Disclaimers: No tickets will be sold at the door, and you must be registered to attend so that we can plan accordingly. ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS. NO RAIN CHECKS. THIS EVENT WILL HAPPEN RAIN OR SHINE. Tickets are transferable but not refundable. In the event that you cannot attend the event and we have a wait list, we will do our best to assist you in finding another mom to exchange/give/or sell your ticket if the need arises and/or if time allows. Photos will be taken at the event and of attendees for use on the blog and on social media by Twin Cities Mom Collective and sponsors. If you would not like your photos to be used, please notify us at check-in at the event.
** COVID-19 Disclaimer: The health and safety of our attendees, sponsors and volunteers is our top priority. This event will be held indoors and masks are required for everyone attending ages 3 and up (you can briefly remove your mask if you want to for your photo with Santa). We are asking you to assess any symptoms you may have prior to attending. If you or any member of your family have symptoms of illness or have been in close contact with someone who has Covid-19, we ask that you stay home to help protect our community. In the case of illness, you can give your tickets to another family or you can contact TCMC to see if we can give your tickets to a family on the event waitlist. We will do our best to find a family for your tickets. We cannot guarantee a refund for unused tickets. No refunds or exchanges will be made within 24 hours of the event.
By purchasing a ticket and or attending an event you acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk of being exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending events.